In consideration of the current global COVID 19 emergency, the Family Pastoral Service of the Sanctuary continues and wants to increase its pastoral activities with an initiative taken in collaboration with the Discussion School for Adolescents, Couples and Families and some professional psychologists.
Starting from Saturday 28 March 2020, the Listening Center of the Holy House of Loreto will continue to offer its service through calls and / or video calls.
The aim is to increase solidarity as an antivirus of loneliness and isolation. In this way the Holy House will remain virtually open more and more than before.
A group of psychotherapists, indicated below, will be available completely free of charge for "psychological and religious consultations" from 15:00 to 17:00 every day and on Saturdays in various languages.
In this difficult moment of world crisis, proximity expressed in so many ways requires not only prayer but also concrete offers of accompaniment.
FREE PSYCHOLOGICAL AND RELIGIOUS CONSULTATIONS
ON A CALL OR VIDEO-CALL
For now the availability of the Listening Center is only from 15:00 to 17:00, distributed as follows:
Saturday: availability both in Italian and in various languages, as follows
- Dr. Gaetano Lo Russo (Cell. +39 335 628 0234) for Italian and German
- Prof. Giuseppe Crea (Cell. +39 339 370 8944) Italian and French
- Dr. Vagner Sanagiotto (Cell. +39 392 062 6873) Italian and Portuguese
- Dr. Renè Casillas (Cell. +39 333 1189050) Italian and Spanish
- Prof. Aureliano Pacciolla (Cell. +39 335 5622 048) Italian and English.